Monday, September 27, 2010

One Piece on my mind

Many may know I love manga but if you don't......... well you do now. And my favorite is One Piece, the crazy pirate filled adventure and gag riddled action series. And no, Luffy is not a dildo, Ussopp's nose isnt a penis, and the anime is terrible compared to the manga. Anywho people my point today is that One Piece has never taken a break for more than a week......... until now. I've been waiting for over four weeks for my One Piece fix but Echiro Oda (author and illustrator or more technical term is mangaka) has decided to torment me more and more. See like Naruto and alot of successful stories One Piece is going through a time skip where the series picks up two years later. So not only do I not get to read my favorite manga but, also this one will be the most epic and series changing of them all. So after alot of stress and waiting in two days I will be extremely happy and going nuts over the new manga. Basically a good time to get on my goodside. That aside Im getting tired of being single more and more everyday. I'm afraid I'll get very bold in a week or so in an attempt to change this. Maybe some screaming or presents.

No comments:

Post a Comment